The importance of work and what we do to help people find it cannot be overstated. Work can define who we are. It can give purpose and meaning to our lives. It permits us to apply our talents to contribute to society. It is essential for our personal and financial well-being. It is the means by which we can each realize our dreams.
Our success in helping others to realize their dreams is based upon the trust and loyalty they have in us. Trust and loyalty are the most precious assets in any business, but it cannot be bought or manufactured, it must be earned.
We are dedicated to earning the trust and loyalty of our associates, clients, customers, shareholders, the communities in which we operate and one another, by performing our work in accordance with our Code of Conduct and our core values of team spirit, customer focus, responsibility and entrepreneurship.
Our work is led by Siyaton Global’s Core Values, the Leadership Principles, the law and our policies. These rules guide our actions and we bring these values to life each day.
- Siyaton Global is committed to promoting and maintaining a culture of respect and equal opportunity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability or illness, sexual orientation, marital status, age or political opinion. When we choose which associate to assign to a client or which colleague to promote, the decision is based solely on that person’s qualifications and merit.
- We maintain a positive working environment where people have the freedom to learn from their successes as well as their mistakes and grow professionally. We counteract mobbing activities.
- Siyaton Global strives for fair and competitive compensation for our colleagues and associates.
- We avoid conflicts of interest and make decisions that put Siyaton Global’s interests ahead of other personal or business interests. Conflicts of interest may arise for example; when you are in a position to decide on the employment status of a family member, when you are appointed to a board of directors or a similar function of another organization, or when you could take personal advantage of business opportunities. We immediately disclose such circumstances to our superiors.
- Our business agreements are clear, unambiguous, fully understood and fair, whether the other party is a client, a supplier, a colleague or an associate. We honor our obligations and act fairly to enforce our rights under such agreements. Our employment contracts honestly describe the rights and obligations of our colleagues and associates.
- When we are in contact with regulatory officials, we conduct ourselves in a candid and professional manner. We never try to influence officials by inducements such as generous gifts or entertainment.
- Siyaton Global does not promote a culture of gifts and entertainment. However, when we entertain clients and suppliers, we always follow local legislation and reasonable business practices. We act at arm’s length and adhere to the highest standards of integrity and transparency. Generally, any doubt about the appropriateness of a particular gift or entertainment can be resolved by discussing the situation with our line managers.
- We must only seek competitive advantages through lawful means. We never try to restrict competition by exchanging information about prices, terms and conditions, distribution of markets and strategies with our competitors, or engage in any other activities that appear to constitute collusion between competitors. We gather information about our competitors in a legally unquestionable way.
- We communicate at all times in an honest, accurate, timely and effective manner, complying with all relevant legal requirements. We ensure that only authorized colleagues provide information or speak publicly on Siyaton Global’s behalf to public and government officials.
- We protect sensitive information by taking steps to maintain its confidentiality, in order to avoid inappropriate disclosure and prevent such information from undue destruction. In the same way, we respect the privacy rights of our colleagues and associates. To avoid infringement of data privacy laws when collecting data on candidates; we seek and retain only the information that is required by law or necessary for our business.
- Siyaton Global recognizes the United Nations International Labor Organization (ILO) Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, namely freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining, the elimination of all forms of forced or compulsory labor, the effective abolition of child labor and the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation as a means to ensure decent working conditions.
- Siyaton Global makes a conscious effort to ensure that our work environments and practices are safe, healthy and environmentally sound. Everyone at Siyaton Global is expected to act in full compliance with applicable safety, health and environmental legislation when sending associates on assignments.
- We are committed to environmental responsibility and take steps to reinforce this commitment.
- Siyaton Global provides the tools necessary to perform our jobs. We acknowledge that these tools are company property and have therefore to be used in the interest of the company. Occasional limited use of company resources, e.g. IT equipment, office supplies and phones, for personal purposes is acceptable if in compliance with the law and internal policies and practices.
- Siyaton Global encourages its colleagues to participate in services to the community and political activities within the local legal framework. However, we do not engage in any political activity on Siyaton Global’s behalf unless authorized to do so.